| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ajan in April is slightly cold at -3.6 °C (25.52 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry. Only 55.3mm (2.2in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:04 long and the longest day is 15:20 long with an average length of 14:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Ajan April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Ajan, Russia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Ajan:
- Jakutsk, Russia - 781.8 kms (485.8 miles) NW
- Ust-Maja, Russia - 487.4 kms (302.9 miles) NNW
- Aldan, Russia - 798.7 kms (496.3 miles) WNW
- Culman/ Neriugri, Russia - 812 kms (504.6 miles) W
- Bomnak, Russia - 613.9 kms (381.5 miles) WSW
- Skovorodino, Russia - 937.9 kms (582.8 miles) W
- Ekimcan, Russia - 501.8 kms (311.9 miles) SW
- Im Poliny Osipenko, Russia - 461 kms (286.5 miles) SSW
- Blagovescensk, Russia - 983.4 kms (611.1 miles) SW
- Habarovsk/ Novy, Russia - 903.2 kms (561.2 miles) SSW
- Khabarovsk, Russia - 905.5 kms (562.7 miles) SSW